• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

York 2 and Beaufort Ink

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
As you may know, I can't personally make the York 2 event, but Neil has asked that Beaufort Ink is represented and Dan has kindly agreed to handle all things Beaufort on the day.

Two big parcels are going off to him tomorrow, which comprise refills, Bock nibs and retail stands, all at special event prices for the day, which are all less than the website prices.

Obviously it isn't possible to give Dan a whole stockroom full of goodies, so if there is anything apart from those items that you specifically want, please PM me and I will make sure it is there, through Dan, for you to collect. Everything pre-ordered for collection will also get a special event discount as a gesture of goodwill, so pen stands, glues, spare tubes, blanks, whatever it is, just let me know in good time and I'll make sure it gets there.

Any orders that are made and paid for on the day that cannot be fulfilled if the stock has run out, I will undertake to post to you carriage paid after the event, so you'll get the event price and you won't have to pay a penny for postage.

There are also few separate lots of yunstone and wood blanks that are going in the auction, which unfortunately I may not get time to photograph before hand, but they will be there none the less.

I hope you all have a great day.

Phil

Jim

Grand Master
Shame you can't make it Phil, but a big thanks for the discounted goods my friend .. :thumbs:

Will the #6 Taps be in the discount BTW .. :kiss:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
As you may know, I can't personally make the York 2 event, but Neil has asked that Beaufort Ink is represented and Dan has kindly agreed to handle all things Beaufort on the day.

Two big parcels are going off to him tomorrow, which comprise refills, Bock nibs and retail stands, all at special event prices for the day, which are all less than the website prices.

Obviously it isn't possible to give Dan a whole stockroom full of goodies, so if there is anything apart from those items that you specifically want, please PM me and I will make sure it is there, through Dan, for you to collect. Everything pre-ordered for collection will also get a special event discount as a gesture of goodwill, so pen stands, glues, spare tubes, blanks, whatever it is, just let me know in good time and I'll make sure it gets there.

Any orders that are made and paid for on the day that cannot be fulfilled if the stock has run out, I will undertake to post to you carriage paid after the event, so you'll get the event price and you won't have to pay a penny for postage.

There are also few separate lots of yunstone and wood blanks that are going in the auction, which unfortunately I may not get time to photograph before hand, but they will be there none the less.

I hope you all have a great day.

Phil

Most generous Phil tremendous generousity mate.

Peter.:fingers::fingers:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
The #6 Tap Set .. :pray:
No problem Jim. I'll do them at the old pr-order price which was £59.95 for the set. Do you want any nibs too? The ones going to York are all in kit housings. If you want them in Bock housings I'll enclose them with your taps. There'll be 10% of them if you want any.

Confirm that's OK and let me know about the nibs and I'll make sure it happens.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).