• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

sorry pal

cowboy

Registered
Hi Neil

sorry to say l will not be coming to York, l was so looking forward to coming but been up all night with coughing and flu like symptoms, so l think it is best to stay away don`t want to get blamed for anyone catching this off me.

But good luck with your day
:down::sob:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Get well soon Cowboy.

I'll be in touch soon as you owe me money!:devil:

You won the bid on the power carver in the auction:ciggrin:

cowboy

Registered
Thanks Neil
just let me know when you want money and l will pop over to see you many thanks,
glad you had a good day and l promise l will be at your next one with patterns

ps if it helps you out l could come across today if you want money!

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Thanks Neil
just let me know when you want money and l will pop over to see you many thanks,
glad you had a good day and l promise l will be at your next one with patterns

ps if it helps you out l could come across today if you want money!

No rush today Graham.
I left the carver locked away at the School, along with a couple of lots that will need posting out.
I'll be in touch later, but could do with a "do nowt much" day today.

cowboy

Registered
ok pal you deserve a rest but l will be away after next weekend for 2 weeks so if it`s ok with you l will be in touch with you when l get back

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).