• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pearl ex and nica powder

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I think I asked this before where do you buy yours. I have looked on e bay but all I can find is things like THIS and THIS.
I am after some gold.
Are they any good

George Watkins

Registered
First Name
George

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thank you all

I get allot of my powders from the colour shack, the lady who runs the company is really nice to deal with and does a good range of colours. I used to use genuine pearl ex but stopped once I found this company as I cannot tell the difference when used in resin.

I saw that you did after I looked at John's link. Looks like I will try some of them.

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
I get allot of my powders from the colour shack, the lady who runs the company is really nice to deal with and does a good range of colours. I used to use genuine pearl ex but stopped once I found this company as I cannot tell the difference when used in resin.

I thought this was a good referral given the fine quality of your work. Hope you were o.k with this. It was enough for me to order today.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I thought this was a good referral given the fine quality of your work. Hope you were o.k with this. It was enough for me to order today.

Received mine from there today. I have a couple of small jobs to do then will be trying them

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).