• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Belmont Woodfest

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I have just found out about this it is called Belmont Woodfest and is on the10th and 11th October just outside Faversham down here in Kent.

The full address is Belmont House
Throwley
Favresham
Kent
ME13v 0HH

This is what they put in an e mail to me

"You may also be interested in an event we are holding in October called Wood Fest - everything to do with forestry, woodwork, craft etc.. we have many demonstrations taking place. This event is on Sat 10th & Sun 11th October."

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Just down the road to me...and i like Belmont or mores the point the wife likes Belmont...:love_it:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
I used to go to a wood fest in Mid Wales until they stopped running it. Always found it to be a good day out

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Like a rock rolling down the hill seems like a gathering place for members in that area for a day. We have a national working for wood here in September.

Peter.:fingers:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
That's a whatnot......:devil::devil:

I will be in Florida
researching in Harbor freight and one or 2 other such delectable places......:banana::banana::banana:

Oh well, somebody has to do it, my turn to be a hero I suppose.....:thumbs:

Davey

It's such a hard life Dave but someone has to do it:mooney2::mooney2::mooney2:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).