• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Struggling to believe it.......... but.......... I managed in to workshop for an hour

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
Yup... it's no lie...

But with work and pheasants taking priority at the moment, its been a while since I made the workshop...

BUt here it is folks... the first pen of the Month.. or maybe two...

:pray:

Elm Burr resin Hybrid with a Titanium Sierra...

It was forced work, I have a colleague leaving work in the morning, so we are taking her out to dinner...
IN the last few years she has been one of my bigger customers, but never bought one for herself.. so its kinda a freebie..

:eeeeek:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
In fact, its been so long, I've even put it in the wrong section................

"JIM!!!!! ""

:goesred:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Sorry Matt I am disappointed, when you mentioned pheasants I was expecting to see a feather pen.
At least a game pie for dinner but to show a rotten bit wood salvaged with plastic did my heart no good.
Probably a very nice pen in the flesh bt to me the background has more character.
OOh you are slag me right off when I next show something, I can feel it in my bones.

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Ignore George, I love it.

Is that one of the George Watkins ( am I right ) blanks ?

I know on the face of it they seem pricey to some people but when they come out like that then to me, they're worth every penny !

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
yes it is... I manage to get to get two sierras from one blank... so it works out £2-3 pound a pen.... Cheap i'd say..:whistling:

George.......... :mooney2::ave_it:

Jim

Grand Master
Well worth the wait Matty, your colleague will be well impressed with this pen ... :thumbs:

I don't believe George actually looks at the pens, he waits for someone who hasn't made a pen for a long time and comments on them to make sure this does not happen again .. :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).