• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pens made by my Grandchildren

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Two pens made by 2 of my Grandchildren Jasmin 4 she had a little help Dan aged 8 and Katie aged 10 made two pens one for her mum Kiera 10 it will be obvious who made what

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 36

Jim

Grand Master
Well done Woody, it is good to see you involving the grandkids, and nice pens to boot .. :bwink:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
WOW the next generation of pen turners turning pens already. Well done kids. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody,
To Jasmin, Dan, Katie, Kiera and your goodself how impressed I am with the pens, the idea, the quality of the turning such a lovely happening at your place.

Kindest regards Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I told there Dad what you all said and he is so impressed his head is even bigger now :rolling:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Woody,

Great stuff and well done the gkids, unfortuantely the royalty pen kit doesn't get any better whoever turns it and assembles it especially if you manage to put a bit of Blackpool rock on it as well!!!

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Woody,

Great stuff and well done the gkids, unfortuantely the royalty pen kit doesn't get any better whoever turns it and assembles it especially if you manage to put a bit of Blackpool rock on it as well!!!
Little Jasmine chose the Blackpool rock all on her own Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh bless her LOL anyway you was the one who made them first :face::tongue::tongue:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).