• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

8" Cherry bowl

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I put the last coat of oil on this one a few days ago and it is now finished I used 4 coats of Teak oil so it is completely food safe
size 8" x 3"

Attachments

• DSCF1351 (2).JPG
    DSCF1351 (2).JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF1352 (2).JPG
    DSCF1352 (2).JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF1350 (2).JPG
    DSCF1350 (2).JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 32

Jim

Grand Master
That is some bowl Woody very nice and clean .. Is that you placing your logo on the base ... :thinks:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Oh so nice to see Woody.
I have looked at some of those that Jane showed off with TV. Stone burnt in them.
At Brian's house she told her sister they were made by the Vicar LOL.:rolling:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That me mate buyers recon they will be worth a fortune when I pop my clogs LOL I say give me the money now :banana::banana::funny:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
That's right George Rev T V Stone and proud of it God bless you

OOhh. Sorry your reverence I was convinced she was trying to impress her sister, who of course was duly impressed.
She made her take the pot puris out of the Walnut bowl she had in the loo and took it home with her.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Dont worry mate I've hear them all water and a ducks back an all that but may I warn you I'm not your normal run of the mill retired Vicar if only you knew the full story LOL

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).