• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Welcome new member dotslad

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Ian (dotslad) good you have joined up mate we will still be able to keep in contact I'm sure you will soon settle in they are a good bunch on here some a bit mad but that made me feel at home immediately

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Welcome Dotslad,
You going to have some fun and learn from some really talented guys here....:thumbs::thumbs:
Nice one Rowdy.
Welcome Ian the Clock Master Good to see you here, glad you made it.
Love to Dot and keep both your spirits up, you know I am only up the road if I can help.
My Drain lost her Uncle a few months ago so we didn't get the impetus to drop in you and we don't go past your house any more.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).