• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First Corian

woodhacker

Fellow
First Name
Peter also been called many others
IMG_0449.JPG

IMG_0450.JPG

There we go my first Corian slimline. After a lot of problems with the drilling I got there with a little push from Eamonn.
Through the grits as normal and finished of with a couple of shots of T-cut. Thing I don't like is the gold finish I had intended to use gun metal but the two kits I have are missing the centre pieces. :banana::banana::banana:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well it may have taken a long time but boy was it worth it well done that is one very nice pen

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Well Done..:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Superb looking pen Peter. I said you could do it.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

You have every right to :banana: mate.. spot on.

You do realise you have got the bug now don't you! :winking:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Kit choice entirely personal pen great I find they run out the door I just got fed up with 1/2 inch 7mm hole in the middle gymnastics. then comes the result like this mate very satisfying. Well done Peter.

Peter.

AllenN

Fellow
First Name
Allen
A nice pen Peter. I know some people are quite critical of Corian for pens but I find they are quite popular with users.

woodhacker

Fellow
First Name
Peter also been called many others
Thanks guys it really spurs a newby on when you give these positive responses. I've just made its partner a pencil, it took three mechinisms before it would work. The first refused to go in and had to demolish it to get it back out, second fell to bits, finally got it with the third.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).