• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Home of wood

Home of wood

Apprentice Member
First Name
Paul
Hi Guys, Had a visit from a member on here today at our open day, He suggested to join so here I am

I hope its ok to post this, if its not please delete.

Any way we have a open weekend this weekend , Its been a fantastic day today seen loads of turners and lots of chat,

We are open tomorrow 10am - 4 pm so please pop by and say hello.

I,m sure you will find some great timber.

Paul

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Definitely worth a visit if you are down that end of the country. I thought I had gone to heaven when I saw what wood they had.

The Mrs nearly had to walk home as I stuffed the motor full of bargain timber.

:drool::drool::drool:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Hi Guys, Had a visit from a member on here today at our open day, He suggested to join so here I am

I hope its ok to post this, if its not please delete.

Any way we have a open weekend this weekend , Its been a fantastic day today seen loads of turners and lots of chat,

We are open tomorrow 10am - 4 pm so please pop by and say hello.

I,m sure you will find some great timber.

Paul

I came last year it a shame i cant come down to tomorrow :vangry::vangry::vangry:

Paul

Fellow
Hi home of wood. It was me!

Great event today I will post some pictures here of my haul as they love pictures here. A lovely spread of wood and fantastic prices. It really is worth a visit or take the plunge with their mail order packs. I know woody has used them too.

I got some fantastic coloured yew blanks..... With heart sap and some purple.

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray
Welcome Paul, and yes it's a shame you're so far away but then again I'm spent up at the mo. But your wood is such great value and a lot of it with free delivery, at least I can get your great wood delivered. :thumbs:

Baldy

Fellow
First Name
Graeme
Too far south for me but if you fancy opening a branch further nort.. Aberdeen say.. I would be a regular.. will pop in if down that neck of the woods tho..

Greetings and welcome to the nut house

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Welcome to the forum Paul. To far south for me. I have some of your timber though, passed on from a friend John Dix when he packed in turning. He had quite a lot of your timber.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).