• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Harrogate?

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Anybody going to the Harrogate show?
I'll be there on Saturday 21st if you want to avoid me.:funny:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Hope to go on Saturday, used to go on a Friday but it's so manic I ain't doing that again :whistling:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
What would you know?
If you had a haircut the barber would find your school cap among other things init?

Hark at posh you!
One never attended an institute of learning where one was required to wear a cap.:kiss::funny:
Uniform was whatever your Mam could knit, buy, hand me down, or steal in time for the new term. Init

Harrogate is not far from us, and we could just nip up there and back, but we now stay on the Friday evening, catch up with friends, then go to the show on Saturday.
Always look forward to it.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Probably Friday for me and I could possibly catch up with a fellow Geordie !!!

Be great to meet up Terry
Maybe everyone going on specific days could liase and arrange where and when. I'll pm you my mobile nearer the time.
My brother usually comes along for the ride so two Geordies for the price of one :banana:

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
got me ticket would have like to see Bob and Terry but I work and can only play out at the weekend :sob::sob:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Not long to go now!
I must remember to write a list of stuff I need, or I'll end up buying what I want!:funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).