• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Plastic Bullets

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Those who know me will be very aware that I am not a fan of Acrylic, I am, in that respect a purist. However, the girlies like plastic and we must keep them happy. I was intrigued as to what a piece of encapsulated old printer sprocket edged paper in dark blue resin that axminster are selling would look like so I turned a bolt action out of it whilst at the Southport show along with another bit of unknown origin.

Jim

Grand Master
Two good looking pens Neil, we have to remember to cater for all in pen making ... :bwink:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well done Neil your not doing bad at this pen lark you will get it right one day :ave_it::thumbs::thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
UUUURRRGGGGHHH TRAITOR!!!!!
Seriously mate you have to cater for all in your game the need to diversify is paramount.
Not my flavour but nuffin wrong wiv em init?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).