• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Scottish Woodworking show?

Midnightlunchbox

Registered
First Name
Craig
Hi,

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere but does anybody know when the Scottish woodworking show is being held this year? It's normally held at Ingliston near Edinburgh but I've missed it the past couple of years.

Cheers
Craig

Gilliandrea

Registered
First Name
Gill
The event was cancelled at Ingliston last year and Brodies Timber at Inver, Dunkeld held the event on a smaller scale.

It is happening again this year, SW&T at Brodies Timber, Friday 16th and Saturday 17th October.

It was a great day out for me & OH last year, so we will be going this Saturday :thumbs: :thumbs:

Anyone else going?

Midnightlunchbox

Registered
First Name
Craig
The event was cancelled at Ingliston last year and Brodies Timber at Inver, Dunkeld held the event on a smaller scale.

It is happening again this year, SW&T at Brodies Timber, Friday 16th and Saturday 17th October.

It was a great day out for me & OH last year, so we will be going this Saturday :thumbs: :thumbs:

Anyone else going?

Thanks for the response though!:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Live another day mate another opportunity will appear quite a sequence of events. My solution or rather ours brought about because my wife doesnt drive is we have a diary at the phone before we make any commitment we go to the diary first. A problem for her is the brakes dont work as well on her side as mine.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).