• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cleaning up the shed

Jim

Grand Master
Not counting the dust collectors what cleaner do you use to clean up your mess? I am after good ideas to search on ebay for a cleaner/hoover for when i get the lean-to finished? :thinks: I don't really want to pay silly money for one, but at the same time i need a good one ... :thumbs:

Thanks ....... .:kiss:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
I picked up a 1400 watt Morrison's own brand for £30 a couple of weeks ago ,it sucked up my mess perfectly..trouble was after using it once Mrs Ed spied it and asked if she could try it out at her cake decorating shop, with a view to her getting one herself ...I haven't see it since !!!!! :mad:

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Jim at the moment its an numatic but the elbow on the waste pipe I put on the dust extractor has a 30mm waste water bit which I attached a hoover pipe to blank the 4" and hopefully its goodbye henry more space Frankie.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Cleaning is for wimin.
I just kick it out the door when it gets too deep.
Or my son comes round and nicks it for guinea pig bedding.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).