• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hey ! My first commision !

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Grumps don't look !!! Today a neighbour was looking at the Baron FP that I made yesterday and ordered the same pen but in green acrylic ...sorry Grump. Hope they like it. Although I have already sold a couple of Streamlines on my pen website this is my first made to order pen ....chuffed or what !! Have a look and tell me if its OK. Soz about the picture quality ..the light was going when I took the shots.

Attachments

• P1050015.JPG
    P1050015.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 45
  • P1050023.JPG
    P1050023.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 44

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I don't gonna knock ED I'll leave the cruel comments for George and he happens to be sitting right next to me at the moment so I won't tell you what he said.
Its well finished, nice style, very well fitted and I am pleased you have a commission I am sure the new owner will be pleased as punch with it.
Just a shame about the disgusting colour.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
I don't gonna knock ED I'll leave the cruel comments for George and he happens to be sitting right next to me at the moment so I won't tell you what he said.
Its well finished, nice style, very well fitted and I am pleased you have a commission I am sure the new owner will be pleased as punch with it.

Look at it this way lads ..what ever I get for it will pay for some nice Aussie wood blanks .:face:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Ed, Looking at your pen the colour is immaterial to me the choice of blank is yours the receiver has gone out of their way to purchase it and for me this covers the basics completely. Selling can be quite a buzz at this stage for you two now I share your happiness and thank you for showing.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Very well done Ed I bet your well chuffed getting your first commission so soon personally I dont like plastic but I do appreciate a well turned pen no matter what it is made with and that is one very well turned and finished pen I bet your friend is well pleased and I bet it will be his main talking point and more commissions your on your way to your firs million my man LOL that if you dont spend it as soon as you get it :thumbs::thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Brahma Jim Love it, Gave us both a giggle that one
Thing is George reckons he is on the right with the beard.
muppet.jpg

Gav

Registered
First Name
Gavin
Lovely looking pen, if it's what the Client wants, then it's perfect.

Looks really well made, and I'm sure will be the first of many you make to order!! :thumbs:

Bluefoxy

Ed, I absolutely love it especially the colour!! In any event if that's what the customer wanted then so be it, he is always right :love_it:

Ray

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).