• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Plastic Fantastic

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
As most of you know I don't do plastic, but this has to be the easiest sale I ever made. A customer for whom I'm making up a sgemented wooden fountain pen spotted a post on FB about clearance items (including any remaining plastic stuff I have in stock). She immediately dropped me an email asking what I had in stock, but none of it suited. I have four or five acrylic blanks still, so I photographed those and sent her the pics suggesting I could make something up for full retail. Got choice and confirmation back in about ten minutes, so here it is! Both pens should ship later this week.

Pens 130825 002.jpg

Jim

Grand Master
Don't turn your back on plastic David, it leaves the door open for others ... :face: This green goes well with the chrome platings, overall a good looking pen ... :bwink:

Jed Baxter

Registered
Nowt wrong with plastic Dave, nice heavy pen. A women buying big pens like this is nice to see. :ciggrin:

Last edited:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Pleased you got the commission David.
I'll reserve comments till after George has gobbed off.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).