• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Aye up

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Just found this site whilst looking around the web & thought I join up. :waver:

I enjoy most aspects of turning including turning pens.

looking forward to learning & contributing.

Cheers.

Doug.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Blimey thanks for the quick replies.

I`m in North Nottinghamshire.

Do I have to have a certain amount of posts before I can edit my profile & avatar I don`t seem to have permission at the mo ? :thinks:

Cheers.

Doug.

Jim

Grand Master
Blimey thanks for the quick replies.

I`m in North Nottinghamshire.

Do I have to have a certain amount of posts before I can edit my profile & avatar I don`t seem to have permission at the mo ? :thinks:

Cheers.

Doug.

Yes you have to have 2 Doug, it helps with the spammers .. :goesred:

Jed Baxter

Registered
Welcome Doug please tell us what else you make and how long have you been doing it? Many of us here seem to be new to this turning lark. :rolling:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Welcome Doug what a wonderful name I often dig but never Doug, not that i will admit to.
Looking forward to seeing your stuff init?

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Welcome Doug please tell us what else you make and how long have you been doing it? Many of us here seem to be new to this turning lark. :rolling:

Hi Jed,
I`ll have a go at turning anything, I do like a challenge.
I was taught turning at school & had a lathe in my dad`s shed, but after leaving school work & life got in the way, though the desire to be at the lathe was always in the back of my mind, I finally get back into turning 8 years ago.

Cheers.

Doug.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Doug and welcome you will receive a very warm welcome here I'm new to this forum as well but feel as if I've been here years

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
A warm welcome to you Doug May you have a long and happy stay here with a good friendly crowd to keep you company.
I love it here and sure you will too.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).