• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Two instruction guides I supply with pens

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
I print out a copy of each of these guides and send them to customers with their new pen (if it's a fountain pen or rollerball, of course). I thought you might find this interesting or useful. If you would like to use it, PM me and I'll send you a Word docx so you can change the contact dsetails, logo etc.

Attachments

• Breaking in Your Fountain Pen.pdf
    246.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Multi-Start Thread.pdf
    208.7 KB · Views: 39

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
David, Many thanks for the info it is really helpful, even though I dont sell that many I have been lax in this regard.

Kind regards Peter.:thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).