• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New to Forum

SteveH

Hi, I just joined the forum. I've been turning for about a year now. I've had varying successes.... And spectacular failures!! I turn just about any object (bowls, goblets, pens, Cake stands etc)I've sold a few pieces and hope to sell a lot more! Looks like I have a lot more to learn yet judging by the quality of work here!

Attachments

• Acrylics.jpg
    Acrylics.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 43

Jim

Grand Master
Hello Steve, welcome to the forums, you show some very nice pens above that all look well turned, plus i also like the shaving kit colours that you have used .. :winking:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Welcome Steve. I'm glad you didn't put your Tazza in this post - we'd have all run and hid! You're a bit like Woody - pretends to be an old duffer then turns out unbelievably good stuff without even trying and gives us all an inferiority complex ... (Is it a complex if you're actually inferior? :lmao::lmao:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).