• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My Table

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
Had a table in the local Monthly Farms Market on Saturday in my Village did well sold a few things.also got an order for 30 wood balls about tennis ball size.Never done a ball so far so have on you-tube its going to be fun. Has anyone used the Easy Pro Woodturning Lathe Ball Turning tool? if so is it worth getting one?
My table 20151128_094226.jpg 20151128_094301.jpg

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
I've got an Easy Pro Woodturning Lathe Ball Turning, my other half bought it for me. I've hot used it much yet. But it is easy enough to use so long as you set it up right and take your time.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thanks for sharing Tom good luck with the 30 Balls I would certainly head for or preferrably make a ball turner sometimes better not to bite off more than you can chew.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).