• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

10 more

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Strewth, Woody, I wish you'd calm down a bit and let us lot catch up! Seeing your output is like driving a three-wheeler in a Formula One final! Well done, mate!

And you should be knighted for all the fine charity work that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Bob.

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
I have to agree with BluntChisel...bloody hell boy where do you get your energy from....its amazing seeing all your stuff....i just wished i could do half...well done:thumbs:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
I see the production factory is up and running at full speed again :funny::wink:

All nicely turned and finished Woody :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Ten more good reasons to like them Woody that Corian sure has the power to please, if you showed them to the local dealer orders would flood in. I had such an experience wth pens years ago.

Peter.

Jim

Grand Master
All good stuff Woody, i sometimes wonder if you are half robotic with the energy you have .. :winking:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).