• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi from South Africa

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hi Phil welcome ...nearly emigrated over there in the early seventies ,then got cold feet at the last minute. Did I make the right decision I often wonder !:thinks:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Phil welcome from damp ol UK my sister-in-law lives in SA and your welcome to her LOL

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Phil, and well done that man Mark, for pointing you here ... :bwink:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Morning welcome from the east of Australia we are just experiencing liftoff with spring weather and as a friend of Marks trust you enjoy the site.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Skil Phil

Thanks all for the welcome.
David - not good. Labor unrest is a BIG problem as well as corruption and government incompetence.
Exchange rate is at an all time high so things are expensive.
Edlea you made the right decision.

Phil

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).