• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hdpe

keithkarl

First Name
Keith
Ok, so it's not exactly casting, more melting. I've seen loads of videos on Youtube of people recycling HDPE and using it for slingshots and other things. Has anyone ever used it for pens?

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Ok, so it's not exactly casting, more melting. I've seen loads of videos on Youtube of people recycling HDPE and using it for slingshots and other things. Has anyone ever used it for pens?

You can but it would not be my choice of materiel it horrible stuff to Machine it come of as string

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigblackdog

Registered
First Name
Mark
yes, somebody melted down milk bottles in the summer. I cannot remember who, or quite how they got on.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).