• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A FEW BLANKS PURCHASED AT THE WWWood Show just finished.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Couple of pics with a legend to indicate the blank names. Words to the unwary ( even when you think you are not) bring your glasses and purchase in strong light so you can really see those cracks etc. Legend reads left row to right row numbered 1 to four Pic ! to three Pic 2.

Pic 1. N Guinea Snakewood 7 of, Yellow Box Burl 8 of.
Row 2 Mulga 7 of, Flame Mackay Cedar 6 of.
Row 3 Figured Red Iron Wood 8 of, Brown Salwood 7 of.
Row 4 Brown Red Mallee 7 of, Coolabah Burl 7 of.

Pic 2. ROW 1, Brown Mallee Burl, Gidgee 6 of, Figured Red Gum 2 of, Bone Wood 4 of.
ROW 2, Red Mallee 3 of, Brown Mallee 2 of, Yellow Box Burl 8 of.
Row 3, Brown Colour Red Mallee (oxymoron) 7 of, Red Gum Burl 8 of.

I am sure there are some burl tags missed however lots of fun all going up in my roof to ensure they are dry whenever.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF0008.JPG
    DSCF0008.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 43

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I have some friends in Melbourne who keep asking us to go over for a holiday it may be worth it to leave all our luggage there and fill our cases with pen blanks on our return LOL a very nice haul you got there some of them would look better in my pen collection LOL :pray::pray:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).