• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Rippled Oak platter on a stand

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
12" square Oak platter from corner to corner it is 17" it sits on a 14" stand just for fun Teak oil finish its not very stable but I like the look sorry about the background in one of the photos but it was the only place available to take the photo

Attachments

• 47.JPG
    47.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF1453 (2).JPG
    DSCF1453 (2).JPG
    162 KB · Views: 31

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Gav;15424 the grain on the Oak is wonderful!:thumbs:[/QUOTE said:
Thanks Gav good to see you joining in that bit of wood cost me 99p on ebay 12" x 24" I got 4 pieces oh it all for the same price good un in

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody that beautiful platter of yours would make a great statement on a rack held vertical to show full on the delightful grain patterns. Love it.

Kind regards Peter.:claps:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Woody that beautiful platter of yours would make a great statement on a rack held vertical to show full on the delightful grain patterns. Love it.

Kind regards Peter.:claps:

To late Peter it has been converted into a sushi set now chop sticks and a rest and a rice bowl the stand is now a candle stick all by orders from on high :funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).