• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Welsh Woodcraft photos

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Great to see many thanks nice to see some talent....bet grumps could get some of the wood tools working:funny:..looks like the SE woodworking show has moved this year and i was looking forward to that:sob:

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
Absolute fabulous, there is some really artistic works on here that I would love to own, even better if I could create. The wooden drill love it.. the coloured green bowls, awesome, the dragon and the iron maiden character, rock on, the animal walking sticks so realistic. The talent in just these few pictures, brill, thanks for the time and effort in posting these.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Wow Johnny refreshing to see pics and details of the Show the long beaks on the walking sticks distressed me no end of danger there more for show than go but the rest were otherworldly beautiful. Wandering through from over here was a real pleasure many thanks for the privilige.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).