• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Few more aussie blanks test pics in a hurry

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Been a long time before I was game enough to simply sit blanks and test patterns on our kitchen table auto focus (almost lowest depth of field on auto, take a close look at how close with no adjustments colour and b&w patches do reproduce on the fly. These are most 3/4 of a shoe box full of blanks.

Reason also to illustrate how I accept 1/2 blanks my mate numbers to match each other giving me some extraordinary pens as a result proof that working with genuine supplier friends pays dividends. Ah I hear you say some blanks look cloudy well there is an answer to that they have been wax coated all over so reflections reign. Bellringer to you this was necessary cause this is what I needed to prove. for us who have probs with dark images.

On a side note are they not georgeous Black Hearted Sassafras blanks in there as well as others.

Now I had put them aside ages ago simply to do a run some time the Waddy Wood (aussie purple heart and Sassy are going endangered fast) never fades like imported other Purple Heart over time.

Have fun I do and if you have a theory back it up with pics if you can it sort of helps all of us.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Attachments

• DSCF0006-001.JPG
    DSCF0006-001.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF0009.JPG
    DSCF0009.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF0007.JPG
    DSCF0007.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 38
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).