• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Axminster Empress pens

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Might try a couple for wedding pens to stick in Mrs Ed's shop .....she makes and sells wedding cakes and stuff. Anyone know where I can obtain white Corian blanks around 20mm sq ,as the only ones I have come across on-line are only 12mm sq

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
This is were I get mine he is very helpful just send him a message and he will cut you some normally 25mm

I dont know if you are aware of the laws about wedding pens a lot of registrars wont allow you to use your own pen and you have to use permanent ink by law I would hate you to sell a pen then they find out they cant use it you could end up with a law suit against you
You have to tell them to check with the registrar or the vicar first to see if he will allow them to use it some are very helpful but some can be right pigs and it is up to them at the end of the day

Jim

Grand Master
This is certainly a nice looking pen kit, but ten is to many for me ... :goesred:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
How about if some who are coming on the 14th want some we could club an order together if there are enough wanted I could order them and they could be collected on the 14th please put your orders in and we can see were it goes

Jim

Grand Master
How about if some who are coming on the 14th want some we could club an order together if there are enough wanted I could order them and they could be collected on the 14th please put your orders in and we can see were it goes

That is a very kind offer Woody, and if i can start off with four i hope others can make up the order ... :bwink:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Jim, I'll take the remainder if no one else is interested. I've got a couple of days holiday at the end of the month so could nip over to pick them up.

keith

Jim

Grand Master
Jim, I'll take the remainder if no one else is interested. I've got a couple of days holiday at the end of the month so could nip over to pick them up.

keith

Keith, what days have you off? I may be off the last week in September, and the first week in October... Though this could change to the first to weeks in October ... :wink:

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
I made that one for my daughters wedding a year ago today in burr oak. empress pen.jpg
and also this wishing well wishing well.jpg please forgive the pics.Frankie

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Keith, what days have you off? I may be off the last week in September, and the first week in October... Though this could change to the first to weeks in October ... :wink:

26th and 27th Jim

keith

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Right that looks like 17 with mine any more please they come as fountain pens or rollerball can you state what you want I'm geting all rollerball's

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well they work out a lot cheaper shall we cancel with axminster and get them from Oak craft ? 20 will work our to £6.85 each

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).