• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Had another play

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Cut up some corian trimmed it down to 7mm and a friend turned up with the second load of corian and among it was some 6mm corian sick init anyway I made two blanks and turned them I'm not completely happy with the thickness of the ally I think it is a bit thick so I will be having another go later
View attachment 24260

This is my first ever click vertex I have never liked the kit until I made this one now I love it just goes to show you cant always judge a kit by other people's photos

Blue & white corian
DSCF3094.JPGDSCF3095.JPGDSCF3096.jpg

Black & white corian
DSCF3097.jpgDSCF3099.jpg

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
Thanks Vic, very generous of you. So now I don't need to go shopping for a magic wand, just get some practice in. Did I say some! Ok a hell of a lot. But aged seventy seven now, do you think I have the years left in me. ha ha.:sob:

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
The black and white is stunning my friend a perfect choice of kit...:drool: i love vertex kits and rate the click mech highly they are good as is the blank you made...very nice....i can only aspire:praying:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thanks Vic, very generous of you. So now I don't need to go shopping for a magic wand, just get some practice in. Did I say some! Ok a hell of a lot. But aged seventy seven now, do you think I have the years left in me. ha ha.:sob:

Well I'm 73 Bill and hoping for at least another 10 years turning LOL well you can dream cant you

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hokey smokes they are a picture of endeavor and great pens agree on the Vertex all special the last two pics leap out saying how about Wow.

Peter.

Jim

Grand Master
I agree with the Ally being a tad to thick Woody, but it doesn't take away the fact that you still have two very nice pens my friend .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).