• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wolf sawblade clock

Toonie

Apprentice Member
First Name
Keith
Bought a Record scroll saw last week & i am loving it, This is the first piece i have made which took about 6 hrs in total, Made from 2 pieces of 6mm ply. Very relaxingWolf Sawblade Clock.jpg

loftyhermes

First Name
Steve
Now that is brilliant. If that's your first piece then you'll go on to cut some exceptional pieces in the future. And yes scrolling is relaxing.
happy scrolling
Steve

Toonie

Apprentice Member
First Name
Keith
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone,:thumbs: I can't wait to get back on it again, Its a lot cleaner than the lathe as well.The pattern is from Steve Good's site if anyone fancies a go @ it,

Regards Keith

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).