• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Wrong kit Grrrrr !!

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Number two daughter came home from her work place with an order for ...give or take... a dozen or so pens.

She had just blagged a Polaris turned with an acrylic blank off me the day before and so I assumed she wanted acrylic Polarises !!!
Happy that this was my first shipping order I merrily worked away thinking all the time that my bulk stock of ugly Polarises were moving ...should I buy more I thought ?:ciggrin: Daughter turned up just after I had just finished number eight.....NO NOT THEM ,she whispered loudly. They want the little slim ones made out of wood......:rant::rant::rant: sigh!
Any on like a fancy Polaris ???:rolling:

Attachments

• P1050053-2.JPG
    P1050053-2.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 42

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
No thanks but I wouldn't mind what you have taken the picture on camera and suede please. :thumbs:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
LOL, Ed!
I don't reckon you'll have any problems at all shifting these, matey. The Polaris is only ugly when dressed in the wrong gear, and these look OK to me. Get that daughter of yours to tout them round at work - true, she might want commission, though! Or put them in storage until Xmas - they'll fly out then!
Bob.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
That`s not ideal Ed :nooidea:

But they look a treat so you shouldn`t struggle to shift them :claps:

Jim

Grand Master
That is a shame Ed, these look very good with the acrylic blanks .. Nice clear picture also ... :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).