• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen and Holder

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Many thanks to Woody who put me right on how to turn the Pen and Holder.
This is my first attempt at one of these and is for a gift to the guy who transported one of the damaged miner statues that are located on the main island in Rugeley to get it repaired.

Also many thanks to Woody who is sending me some more Corian so that I can do a few more of these for ex work mates

Attachments

• DSCN0443 copy.jpg
    DSCN0443 copy.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN0442 copy.jpg
    DSCN0442 copy.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 58

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Wonderful Vic cooperating with Woody et al produced very suitable gifts for mates. I find satisfaction in sharing with mates, lately I have given so many pens this way some with rests of burl etc all well received.

How satisfying.

Peter.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Love it Vic and with such a meaningful connection to you and your friends you have done an excellent job of it mate go to the top of the class LOL

Jim

Grand Master
You made a super job of that Vic, and for a great cause my friend .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).