• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

RAF stand commission

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I was ask if I could set two coins in a stand one silver and one gold and this is what happened he was so pleased with it and so was the person who it was for happy days
DSCF3222.JPGDSCF3221.JPG

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Going the extra mile using both silver and gold trumpets shows class mate. How did you cut out for the medals? I rarely use Corian these days.

Peter.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Going the extra mile using both silver and gold trumpets shows class mate. How did you cut out for the medals? I rarely use Corian these days.

Peter.

Hi Peter I marked the corian 25mm in then offset the corian to the line for the first cutout then took it off the sacrificial bit of wood and rotated it on the same line and restuck it for the second cutout hope that makes sence mate

Jim

Grand Master
This is the first time i have seen one of these with two ens Woody, very nice indeed .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).