• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A bit more pyro work

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Six 8" plates I made these yesterday and finished them today with a polish finish sanding sealer and paste wax

Attachments

• DSCF1488 (2).JPG
    DSCF1488 (2).JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF1485 (2).JPG
    DSCF1485 (2).JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF1486 (2).JPG
    DSCF1486 (2).JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 36

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Woody,
I'm running out superlatives to describe your stuff, matey, so I'll simply say those plates are GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love_it:
bOB.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Bob take that bloody mask of so we can see what you really look like if I worked in a bank Id have pressed the red button by now :frenchkiss::frenchkiss:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
LOL, Woody,
If I took off the mask you'd know who to look for if you came looking for me with a shotgun!
Bob.

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Woody I don't know how you have time to sleep eat or drink but you have done another excellent job. You must be desperate to get this Christmas shop stocked up so that you can pay back Vi the money she spent on you when buying you all the turning equipment!!!!! LOL:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Woody I don't know how you have time to sleep eat or drink but you have done another excellent job. You must be desperate to get this Christmas shop stocked up so that you can pay back Vi the money she spent on you when buying you all the turning equipment!!!!! LOL:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

She has informed me she wants a one carrot diamond ring so theirs no hope for me now its all go

Jim

Grand Master
Well i seen these after i posted earlier about selling them in sets .. Well it looks like you already knew that ... :goesred:

They look super Woody ... :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
No dont forget a day of on Sat so that is 105 days mind I had most of today of as well :banana::banana:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Just been informed we have to go into town tomorrow to get some food to feed some hungry turners on Sat so that another day of huh should be salad the way you all rabid rabbit :funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).