• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Segmenting Table Saw Jig

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Covers the essentials I have just been through all hell to find threaded knobs ended up with an 80 yr old Radio 1/4 inch one. Made friends with a guy born the same year as me who has a thousand valves stored in his 20 foot caravan and repairs vintage radios.

Must have taken ages to locate all the ingredients what a ripper thanks for showing Mark.

Peter.

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Covers the essentials I have just been through all hell to find threaded knobs ended up with an 80 yr old Radio 1/4 inch one.

Must have taken ages to locate all the ingredients what a ripper thanks for showing Mark.

Peter.
I got the knobs, bolts etc from Timbecon, in W A years ago, They have a good selection. Just run out, had to rob Peter to pay Paul.

Sent from my D6683 using Tapatalk

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).