• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Scroll Sawing.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Was in fashion my wife was provided with several saws including two very fundamental ones made by Dremel where blade changing was done by squeezing which enabled easy blade changes using pinned blades she found these as her
favourites the last one I bought was a Dremel that sits in a shed on the shelf today she never liked that one.

One memorable day the announcement was had enough of Scrollsawing they are all yours now including her own workshop so she could devote more time to Quilting Cloth Doll making. Just moved on.

Last year I gave my quite adult Grandson several Scroll Saws end of story.

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF0005.jpg
    DSCF0005.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 50
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).