PDA

View Full Version : The Results of the March 2016 Competition

Buckeye
06-04-16, 21:11
Sorry for the delay, I got caught with something.

Here are the results:

In 1st. Place Bammer aka Brad

In 2nd Place Macaronitony aka Tony

In 3rd Place Bill Mooney

Well done to all 3 of you and well done to everyone who entered and to those who actually voted.

I hope all 3 of you will thank DaveyGee for sponsoring the competition with such great prizes. A big thank you Dave from the committee and another one from me.

Peter

Neil Lawton
06-04-16, 21:16
:claps::claps::claps:

GeordieB
06-04-16, 21:18
Well done Guys cracking pens big pat on the backs :thumbs::thumbs:

Lons
06-04-16, 21:24
well done fellas :thumbs:

GSteer
06-04-16, 21:39
Congratulations all :)

Penpal
06-04-16, 21:42
You got my vote Brad so pleased you won.

Peter.

Phil Dart
06-04-16, 22:15
Congratulations to one and all.

Jim
06-04-16, 22:37
Well done to all you guys who put your pens forward, and a big thanks to all you who took time to back the competition by casting your vote .. :thumbs:

Well done Brad, it is a good looking pen my friend, and well done to Tony and Bill, 1 vote split each position .. :thumbs: And thank you Davey for sponsoring the comp .. :winking:

Terry Q
06-04-16, 22:54
Well done gentlemen.

Penpal
06-04-16, 23:00
You got my vote Brad so pleased you won.

Peter.

Apparently when I voted I was torn between two yours Brad and one other a steampunk from Neil sorry if I mislead any one but they are both rippers. Equal favourites of mine. You can only vote for one. Thank you Peter for reminding me as when I rush from so many activities it is so easy to press different buttons.

Early on in the comp I suggested entrants could send there pens to Bill this was squashed by Peter who said in essence if you want you can start up your own charity whatever that meant my offer is still there Bill.

Peter.

Buckeye
06-04-16, 23:30
Apparently when I voted I was torn between two yours Brad and one other a steampunk from Neil sorry if I mislead any one but they are both rippers. Equal favourites of mine. You can only vote for one. Thank you Peter for reminding me as when I rush from so many activities it is so easy to press different buttons.

Early on in the comp I suggested entrants could send there pens to Bill this was squashed by Peter who said in essence if you want you can start up your own charity whatever that meant my offer is still there Bill.

Peter.

Not only are you confused about who you voted for, but it seems that you are confused about what I said, unless you are misrepresenting what I said, purposely.

Peter

Woody
06-04-16, 23:54
Well done guys I voted for bills pen

Penpal
07-04-16, 04:12
Not only are you confused about who you voted for, but it seems that you are confused about what I said, unless you are misrepresenting what I said, purposely.

Peter

No confusion at this time how I voted you informed me how I voted happy with that. Sorry for suggesting pens from the competition could be sent to Bills Charity I should have made it clear voluntarily.

When you announce a competition its like a sticky thats fine I noted a high percentage of the prizes last comp were donated to Bills Charity voluntarily.

Good comp just finished.

Peter.

billyb_imp
07-04-16, 04:54
Well done Brad a unique and fine looking effort, with all pens entered worthy of praise :thumbs::thumbs:

bassethound
07-04-16, 05:02
Well done chaps, smashing stuff from all! :thumbs::thumbs:

brody2123
07-04-16, 06:17
Very well done gentlemen! This was a very different type of competition. A lot more thought provoking during the voting process than I thought it would be.
Big thanks to Peter for all of the hard work once again and a big thanks to Mr G. For the prizes. :thumbs:

wm460
07-04-16, 07:31
Congratulations and well done.

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s356/wm460/Cartoons/2e5a6fe1-1d3b-49a6-a9ac-45e238a94af0.jpg (http://s511.photobucket.com/user/wm460/media/Cartoons/2e5a6fe1-1d3b-49a6-a9ac-45e238a94af0.jpg.html)

Vic Perrin
07-04-16, 07:37
Well done Peter for Organising the competition.

Great entries and Congrats to the Winners

:thumbs:

Bill Mooney
07-04-16, 08:43
Congratulations to the other winners & thank you to you guys for entering & voting to make this a great competition which was difficult to vote for.
Special thanks to Peter for organising the comp. & a big thank you to DaveyGee for donating the prizes.
What a great place this forum is.:thumbs:

Bammer
07-04-16, 09:03
Wow, Truly gobsmacked in the face of all those great ideas.

Well done to everyone who entered, and thank you Peter for sorting out the competition and the constant reminders, without which I would have forgot.

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, Dave for sponsoring the comp, my mum for everything she has done, my dad for f****g off when I was 7, my kids for tormenting me, the academy for their votes, my dog, my wifes cat and everyone that knows me.

Seriously, well chuffed with this, I think I voted for the one with the big ball grip, Vic's I believe.

So glad I beat Woody and Neil :funny:

I have already spoken to Dave, and after meeting the man himself and seeing all the good work he does, I will be donating the prize to Woody to help out with his charity.

Once again, thank you everyone

Your Champion of the Month :face:

Brad

Woody
07-04-16, 09:31
Brad (Andy) no matter what everyone else says about you I think your a star thank you my friend

Buckeye
07-04-16, 09:31
Wow, Truly gobsmacked in the face of all those great ideas.

Well done to everyone who entered, and thank you Peter for sorting out the competition and the constant reminders, without which I would have forgot.

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, Dave for sponsoring the comp, my mum for everything she has done, my dad for f****g off when I was 7, my kids for tormenting me, the academy for their votes, my dog, my wifes cat and everyone that knows me.

Seriously, well chuffed with this, I think I voted for the one with the big ball grip, Vic's I believe.

So glad I beat Woody and Neil :funny:

I have already spoken to Dave, and after meeting the man himself and seeing all the good work he does, I will be donating the prize to Woody to help out with his charity.

Once again, thank you everyone

Your Champion of the Month :face:

Brad

That's really generous of you Brad and it is a deserved win. Can you send me a hi-res photo of the pen and I will get your Winner's Award Certificate emailed to you. I will PM you with my email address.

Peter

Buckeye
07-04-16, 09:38
I have just been speaking to DaveyGee who has come up with a fantastic gesture above and beyond his sponsorship of the Competition.

If you entered the competition but didn't win one of the 3 places, can you PM him your address, he is going to send you a little gift to say thank you for entering the Competition.

That is such a kind and generous offer Dave, thank you:yourtheman::rock::bravo:

Peter

Macaronytony
07-04-16, 14:07
Thanks for the votes folks, well chuffed with second place. :thumbs: Well done Brad, I would like to say the best man won but......:whistling:
I would also like my prize to go to Woody to help with his good work.

Cheers Peter for another great competition and DaveyGee for the prizes.
My vote was with Bill..

bassethound
07-04-16, 14:15
I have just been speaking to DaveyGee who has come up with a fantastic gesture above and beyond his sponsorship of the Competition.

If you entered the competition but didn't win one of the 3 places, can you PM him your address, he is going to send you a little gift to say thank you for entering the Competition.

That is such a kind and generous offer Dave, thank you:yourtheman::rock::bravo:Peter

This sort of thing is why this is the most amazing forum I have ever been a member of and I have been on quite a few believe me! thanks Jim and all the others for making it so..:bravo::bravo:

Lons
07-04-16, 21:15

That is such a kind and generous offer Dave, thank you:yourtheman::rock::bravo:

Peter

That's amazing, Thanks Dave.

Baldy
08-04-16, 07:14
3 stunning winners..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Buckeye
08-04-16, 11:57
I had a PM from Mark aka Bigblackdog asking about the closed end mandrel that was on offer for new entrants to the competitions and I had completely forgotten about it. It took some searching to find the post where it was on offer and you can see it here (http://www.penturners.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15617&p=234062#post234062).

So seeing as Mark remembered it and asked about it, I will offer it to him, being a new entrant into the competitions. If you PM me Mark with your address and also which kit you would like it for.

Peter