• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Almost finished

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I have almost finished making these pens & stands for the blind veterans UK just 4 more to do
DSCF3334.JPG

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
When you visit the effect should be Electric mate light up half the town it sure has lit up the forum and me.

Peter.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Woody the top design sets these above the ordinary. I am so using the detail of the left pen as a stem for my tops.

Copy away Terry Glad you like it mate that makes us even after I copied your serpent blanks LOL

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).