• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Had a request from a dolly bird

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
A young dolly bird by the name of Evelyn Mooney ask me to make this set for her because her husband cant do it LOL :whistling::whistling: Sorry Bill he made me say it :funny::funny::funny:
DSCF3345.jpg

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That's a nice present, but I think Bill should demand a new workshop toy from his wife as compensation for the slight on his manhood:wink:

Peter

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Hello ex friend I'm sure she'll love it, especially cos it's from you.
Seriously though that is a beauty mate. Thank you.
Think on though it takes me longer to find my way to the workshop than it takes you to make these & the workshop's just over the yard.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).