• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Two for the price of one

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
I like the fact that you can get two Sierras out of one blank.

Micromeshed to 12000 and buffed up with T-Cut.

Attachments

• P1050067.JPG
    P1050067.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 34

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Lovely! Beautiful to see - and beautifully finished! Great pic, too.
What is the name of the blank?
Bob.

Bummer of a name Bob ..it's Brown and Green crush from T/B, code 056 ..will have to think of summat more romantic when they go on sale on the website!:thinks:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Thanks for the info, Ed.

The more I look at these the more I like 'em. You done well! Will deffo order the blanks next time.

Name? How about Honey and Lime?:thinks:

Bob.

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
What a pair ! Oooo er missus.

I'm gonna get me some of those blanks, here's hoping I can make them look as good as that, they're fandabidozy.

How about Mojito for a name ?

Only there's no yellow in a Mojito is there ?

Jim

Grand Master
Two super looking pens Ed, great finish and the picture brings out the super colours of the blank .. :wink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).