• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Segmented Monet Style

angelo49

Registered
First Name
Angelo
It's a 1/4'' wide x 6tpi. blade. I have two1970's Craftsman 12'' band saws.
A Mennonite guy not far from my place in PA has a shop and makes em' up 'while you wait', good prices.
P1010077.JPG

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
If you can be bothered you should put your tutorial together in a PDF and put it into the Tutorials.

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Thanks for this Angelo, the finished pen looks bang on to me my friend .. :thumbs:

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
Great Angelo, and excellent pictures. Thanks for the P.M. Done as you said, why I never thought of that myself, well old age I guess. Could that have been you I saw on U tube? I did reply, not sure if I did that right.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).