PDA

View Full Version : Ranking System

Jim
31-12-12, 23:02
I have added a Ranking system that changes with the amount of posts that each member makes. Each promotion brings a new rank and more privaliges ... :bwink:

Registered = Apprentice 0
Turner 2 Posts
Top Turner 50 Posts
Classy Turner 200 Posts
Pro Turner 450 Posts
Senior Turner 700 Posts
Lecturer 1000 Posts
Top Dog 1500 Posts
Legend 2500 Posts

How it works:
When you first join, you start at the rank "Apprentice" (0-2 posts). As you post more and more in the forums your rank will change.
Example: If you have 30 posts you would be the "Top Turner" rank. If you had 350 posts you would be on the "Classy Turner" rank, etc etc ... :thumbs:

Jim

ataylor
01-01-13, 13:37
Finally got the title of "Turner" seeing my work i wouldn't call myself this. :whistling::whistling:

ataylor
21-04-13, 14:07
Just noticed that i am now a Classy Turner, we will crack a bottle tonight and celebrate my promotion. :ciggrin:

Terry
21-04-13, 19:19
I have added a Ranking system that changes with the amount of posts that each member makes. Each promotion brings a new rank and more privaliges ... :bwink:

Registered = Apprentice 0
Turner 2 Posts
Top Turner 50 Posts
Classy Turner 200 Posts
Pro Turner 450 Posts
Senior Turner 700 Posts
Lecturer 1000 Posts
Top Dog 1500 Posts
Legend 2000 Posts

How it works:
When you first join, you start at the rank "Apprentice" (0-2 posts). As you post more and more in the forums your rank will change.
Example: If you have 30 posts you would be the "Top Turner" rank. If you had 350 posts you would be on the "Classy Turner" rank, etc etc ... :thumbs:

Jim

What are the "more privileges" Jim lol
Regards
Terry:bwink::bwink:

Jim
21-04-13, 19:33
Well i could tell you Terry, but it would spoil the surprise ... :bwink:

Terry
21-04-13, 19:41
Well i could tell you Terry, but it would spoil the surprise ... :bwink:

Spoilsport!!!! lol:nonono::nonono::nonono:

Terry
21-04-13, 19:46
Jim i've just hit 400 posts what do I get for this??????????:face::face::face:

bellringer
22-04-13, 19:27
i have just got classy turner what benefits do i get

Jim
22-04-13, 19:43
It is all to do with privileges Alex, like allowed more PM's in your inbox, can edit own threads or posts etc etc .. Where you will end up with just about all privileges an admin has ... :bwink:

wm460
23-04-13, 10:21
like allowed more PM's in your inbox,

As long as PM doesn't mean Prime Minister, one is a bleeding enough :down:
:funny::funny::funny:

Terry
24-04-13, 19:18
Jim I am now a pro turner so what extra privileges do I get ???? lol:face::face::face::face:

ataylor
24-04-13, 19:26
Jim I am now a pro turner so what extra privileges do I get ???? lol:face::face::face::face:

Congratulations on your promotion my good man. :bwink:

Becareful or he will have you doing the washing up asking questions like this. :devil:

Jim
24-04-13, 19:39

Now these may mean nothing to you at the moment Terry, but the longer you are with us the more you will understand how the software works .. :thinks:

Private Message Permissions go from 100 to 125
Can Use Email to Friend goes from No to Yes
Can Edit Own Posts goes from No to Yes
Can Set Self to Invisible Mode from No to Yes
Can See Who Left User Ratings from No to Yes
Can Email Members goes from No to Yes
Can Use Custom Title goes from No to Yes

These are just a few, as you go in rank the more privileges open up. :bwink:

Terry
24-04-13, 21:19
Now these may mean nothing to you at the moment Terry, but the longer you are with us the more you will understand how the software works .. :thinks:

Private Message Permissions go from 100 to 125
Can Use Email to Friend goes from No to Yes
Can Edit Own Posts goes from No to Yes
Can Set Self to Invisible Mode from No to Yes
Can See Who Left User Ratings from No to Yes
Can Email Members goes from No to Yes
Can Use Custom Title goes from No to Yes

These are just a few, as you go in rank the more privileges open up. :bwink:

I feel priviledged Jim!!!! lol:ave_it::ave_it::ave_it:

wm460
25-04-13, 00:16
Once I get to be a Pro turner, does that mean I get to be able to charge more for my pens. :nooidea:

ataylor
25-04-13, 17:27
Once I get to be a Pro turner, does that mean I get to be able to charge more for my pens. :nooidea:

Aye and when we get to legend we can have someone turning pens for us. :ciggrin:

Terry
25-04-13, 17:59
Aye and when we get to legend we can have someone turning pens for us. :ciggrin:

Is that what Jim does after all he is higher than legend. I reckon all those beautiful pens he shows are made by somebody else!!!!!!:face::face::face:

Jim
25-04-13, 18:06
Probably by my Alter Ego Terry ... :devil:

Terry
25-04-13, 18:12
Probably by my Alter Ego Terry ... :devil:

You've got an answer for everything I chuck at you!!!:thinks::thinks:

Jim
25-04-13, 19:41
You've got an answer for everything I chuck at you!!!:thinks::thinks:

Do i??? :whistling:

bellringer
25-04-13, 19:44
ok Jim lets test rellim theory

What is the meaning of life?

Jim
25-04-13, 19:49
ok Jim lets test rellim theory

What is the meaning of life?

Well it starts off finding the right blank to fit the pen that you have chosen for the next project, blah blah blah. Hope that helps ... :thumbs:

bellringer
25-04-13, 19:55
Well i be damned rellim right

Terry
25-04-13, 20:01
Well it starts off finding the right blank to fit the pen that you have chosen for the next project, blah blah blah. Hope that helps ... :thumbs:

That sounds like clumsysod!!!! By the way where is he????:thinks::thinks:

Jim
25-04-13, 20:34
That sounds like clumsysod!!!! By the way where is he????:thinks::thinks:

Read the top line Terry ... :thumbs: http://www.penturners.co.uk/turning-pens/556-look-no-silly-clip.html#post4582

Terry
25-04-13, 20:40
Read the top line Terry ... :thumbs: http://www.penturners.co.uk/turning-pens/556-look-no-silly-clip.html#post4582

He must be at his drawing board designing some more weird and wonderful pens!!!!!! lol:funny::funny: