• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Timber received from a purchase made in good faith

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
The three pics show a total of 5 kg of incredible Western Australian timber for pen blanks I received the distance unheard of within the UK I know up to 4000 kms away from me. All prince timber some quite rare the sticks from 30mm square up to larger of Sheok, Banksia Hakea, Jarrah, Marri and others I was expecting conventional blanks, absolutely gob smacked and thanked the guy for his integrity and quality.

Great day for turning. Peter.:goesred:

Attachments

• DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 58

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
They look like they will yield some fantastically grained pens, a super collection Peter.

Australians really are fortunate with the amazing timber native to their country, a wood turners paradise.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).