• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

aquarium ?

donwatson

Fellow
First Name
Donald
Hi All,
I hung my Angel fish on the kitchen wall today :thumbs: My wife reckons we could have an aquarium like wall with LOTS of little fishes :thinks: what have I started.

Attachments

• aqua.jpg
    aqua.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 65

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
So long as you don't make one of those fish called Oscars. I bought a pair then wondered where all the other fish were going. Aye one of those, no matter how pretty, would clear your wall of fish quicker than a modern trawler. Lovely job there Donald and needs no feeding!:thinks:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
A good idea, get working on it Don:thumbs:

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Don I used to have forty aquariums where a small part of my workshop is now with two hundred African Violets in a divided room next to them on hydroponics. I think I am an enthusiast still in my mind with fish I believe with your wifes obvious support a wall display would be very satisfying indeed. I am glad my Orchid fetish has been put to rest with minus four C already this morning, my dearly beloved used to accuse me of keeping my fish, plants in a better environment than family. Our Hydronic heating thermostat (they must be made of platinum) died this week just as I went to turn the heating on.

Peter.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Yes Peter, guy I know assured me he is fond of his wife but loves his two dogs. Dont know why wives cannot understand us fellas.

My dearly beloved is an enthusiast so much so our third bedroom holds three hundred quilts all hand sewn. We developed a plan I supported Quilt Exhibitions and she supported my Wood Guild activities. Works well.

Reckon the guy with his dogs is a very brave man.

Peter.

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
Ah but Peter the dog guys wife was not there, and she is German so I doubt if he would have got away with it. My niece is a quilter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).