• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Two pens and stands

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Fresh of the lathe today pen stands with a cub scout 100 year commemorative medallion which is going to my good friend Brian (Grump) for his brother-in-law's cub pack
The other one with a royal marines medallion set in the stand this one I am thinking of auctioning to raise funds for some more slimline kits as I have now run out
DSCF3590.JPGDSCF3591.JPGDSCF3592.JPG
DSCF3598.JPGDSCF3595.JPGDSCF3594.JPG

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Fantastic mate ..they are really nice. By the way I'm missing Grump so tell him to get his ass back on here sharpish ,also I think it would be an idea to have a whip round to pay for some kits for you to use, I'm game, is anyone else ? It's the least we can do.:thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Both stands are spoken for now one is as said going to Grump the other one is going to John for horseback as a fundraiser good init

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
Beautiful work Vic, nothing new about that. Where do you get all the lovely corian. I feel guilty, being an ex soldier myself, not being in a position to help financially. I can only turn for short periods due to lack of breath and crippling arthritis, a bugger to be sure as I know many of you will know. I am badly doubled over with the damn thing.:sob:Moan moan. Try to keep my humour alive.:funny:

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
They are really nice Woody, I just love to see your work.
You make such wonderful things. :thumbs::thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Beautiful work Vic, nothing new about that. Where do you get all the lovely corian. I feel guilty, being an ex soldier myself, not being in a position to help financially. I can only turn for short periods due to lack of breath and crippling arthritis, a bugger to be sure as I know many of you will know. I am badly doubled over with the damn thing.:sob:Moan moan. Try to keep my humour alive.:funny:

Dont worry Bill support comes in many forms you contribute in other ways by encouraging us to keep on as for pain believe me I know were your coming from but its no good dwelling on it as you say keep your humour up as well as your trousers LOL

angelo49

Registered
First Name
Angelo
I use my chuck with just two jaws and a 4" x 2" piece of wood that I can slide off centre easiest way is to take a look at my youtube video

Great video.:thumbs: Between my metal lathe and wood lathe I have five 4 jaw chucks.
All independent jaws. None of them are scroll chucks.
I like the one you're using.

AllenN

Fellow
First Name
Allen
Excellent as usual Woody, very impressive.
I'm with Ed on the support suggestion. I wonder if we could arrange something via Dan?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Excellent as usual Woody, very impressive.
I'm with Ed on the support suggestion. I wonder if we could arrange something via Dan?

Some people have done that in the past Dan will always deliver to me direct

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Revisited methods I could not help observing the care you give to each piece. Running through my mind continually when I give something is give your best which I do as well. Thanks Woody.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).