PDA

View Full Version : July Under 16 Competition

Buckeye
08-06-16, 08:33
Those of you with young relatives or family friends who are likely to enter this competition need to register your/their intent. If there are not enough then it will be postponed. Only respond if you have someone who is going to enter, just to keep the thread manageable.

Peter

Buckeye
20-06-16, 12:30
So is this Competition not going to happen? If there are no takers I will declare this competition dead and buried, I will give it a week to see if there is any interest.

Peter

Gizmo3k
22-06-16, 12:04
I don't think my kids are quite ready (4 and 6) - they need a healthier understanding of what the tools can do, and need to learn to listen a bit better first!

Buckeye
22-06-16, 12:49
I don't think my kids are quite ready (4 and 6) - they need a healthier understanding of what the tools can do, and need to learn to listen a bit better first!

A cattle prod, cane or 4 tail leather strap helps them to listen carefully:whistling: I had my granddaughter using a powered chisel to carve her name in a piece of wood then fill it with different coloured chalks and CA and sand it flat when she was 3, but I wouldn't have let her on the lathe at that age, now she isn't interested, mores the pity.

Peter

Buckeye
29-06-16, 16:35
No interest, so the Under 16 competition is now cancelled.

Peter