• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Discovery corner in a box

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Some of the old Burl blanks found in a box this morning to illustrate them two pics
PIC 1 BROWN MALLEE BURL. PIC 2 BROWN MALLEE BURL,RED BOX BURL,RED MALLEE BURL.

Kind regards Peter.:rolling:

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 45

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
If I found them lying around in a corner box and didn't even know I had them I would make a gift to forum members and let them post what they make from them.
I am sure we could organise a group purchase from you Peter, send a container and a few young men to help you tidy your place up and relieve you of some junk.
Your roof trusses would thank you for it. We might find your family in there somewhere and reunite you with them.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the straps.

Jim

Grand Master
Just had a look in my corners, none of those burrs just some old plywood ... :sob:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Lovely find Peter.

Just had a look in my corners, none of those burrs just some old plywood ... :sob:

I found a dead rat, very stiff as rigor mortis had set in, not sure which kit would be best to use on it :nooidea:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).