• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen set

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Looks like you've done a good job ,Steve ..a bit too girlie for me ..but hey that's what the lasses want.:thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Pink, Plastic, Diva rotten combination but very well made Steven well done mate

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
You know what's coming from em init?
I think you did it deliberately didn't you?
No I am not going to bite young Steven, No comment other than a small Urgh.

Alzheimer's advantage: New friends every day.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
In fact on the table between our chairs is a pink diva pen I made my wife as well so ignore me Steve I was only pulling your leg mate you made a very good job of them and the girl who receives them will love them and my friend that is what matters well done

Jim

Grand Master
Looks good to me Steve, those old farts wouldn't recognise a nice girlie pen if it slapped them in the chops ... :frenchkiss:

Seriously Pink really does look well on pens and women make a bee line for them ... :thumbs:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
:eeeeek::eeeeek::eeeeek::eeeeek::eeeeek::eeeeek::eeeeek::eeeeek::eeeeek:

That is proper PINK............

Looks like you've made a cracking job of that, well made.:thumbs:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Nice work, Steve! I like this set. And it's "horses for courses", right? You serve your market - if you don't then you'll sink out of sight!

Bob.

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Oooo errrrr now that's what I call PINK !

I have to be honest and say I really don't like the diva kit, but that said, you have made a good job of it and if that's what the customer wants then who am I to say she is wrong.

But she is :funny::funny:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Well made, Steve, and well presented. Never having made the Diva I have always worried that the dangly bit at the end would fall off. Is it well secured?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).