• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

3 wise owls

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Very good Cowboy I have a lot to learn about scrolling I bought a new Scroll saw a few weeks ago and need to find out suppliers of wood sheets for scrolling I have bought a sheet of 6mm ply to practice on but this is on the back burner at the moment as the Mrs is just out of hospital after an op and wheelchair bound for the next 8 weeks so I am chief cook and bottle washer at the moment. So nice to see you post as I can grab the odd moment to get on the net and fire up my imagination and hopefully learn the theory at least.

cowboy

Registered
Very good Cowboy I have a lot to learn about scrolling I bought a new Scroll saw a few weeks ago and need to find out suppliers of wood sheets for scrolling I have bought a sheet of 6mm ply to practice on but this is on the back burner at the moment as the Mrs is just out of hospital after an op and wheelchair bound for the next 8 weeks so I am chief cook and bottle washer at the moment. So nice to see you post as I can grab the odd moment to get on the net and fire up my imagination and hopefully learn the theory at least.

Have a look at Steve Good Site plenty of free patterns on his site if you need any help l am always about just ask

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They look great, very sweet:thumbs:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).