• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Shotgun wedding pen.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
A military mad mate asked me to make him a bullet pen in camo colours after me showing him one on the internet. Then I thought maybe I could carry my wedding pen idea a stage further and advertise them as Shotgun wedding pens.:thinks::wink::funny:

Attachments

• P1050090.JPG
    P1050090.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 50

Old Corky

A military mad mate asked me to make him a bullet pen in camo colours after me showing him one on the internet. Then I thought maybe I could carry my wedding pen idea a stage further and advertise them as Shotgun wedding pens.:thinks::wink::funny:
Don't forget that Penn State Inc. Has a shotgun shell pen. It may fit better.:winking:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I can fully understand a mlitary mad mate wanting one, and even armoury freaks who don't understand the destruction ammunition can cause.
As much as I wish you luck with your business enterprise I fear you may be growing to big too quick and begining to border on the rediculuos here.
Take a step back and reevaluate, if you decide to progress with this particular product can I suggest it is dne under the counter or in a comedy section.
Only my opinion and nothing derogatry intended.
Nice pen for those who like it but not for me sorry.

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
I think he was joking Brian.

I do appreciate the emotions these things cause in people though.

Especially amongst people who have been at the savage end of weapons, luckily I'm a shotgun man only and mainly at clays or rabbits for the dog.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Having just lost a good friend and member of this board, possibly to one of these things, I don't feel in a joking mood about them.
It was always a touchy suject with him, I can understand why but cannot go into detail on a public forum.
Can we please leave the bullets off the board and show some respect to a fellow member until we know more.
Sorry to say this Jim but it still hurts, I sit and wait to hear something in hope.
Knowing that buffon he is reading all these comments and not able to reply from where he is.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
I can fully understand a mlitary mad mate wanting one, and even armoury freaks who don't understand the destruction ammunition can cause.
As much as I wish you luck with your business enterprise I fear you may be growing to big too quick and begining to border on the rediculuos here.
Take a step back and reevaluate, if you decide to progress with this particular product can I suggest it is dne under the counter or in a comedy section.
Only my opinion and nothing derogatry intended.
Nice pen for those who like it but not for me sorry.

Brian this was a tongue in cheek post no more than a bit of fun (N.B the accompanying smilies) ..Sometimes your sense of humour seems to be only one way.:mooney2:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
It wouldn't be right if we all agreed all the time, nor had different opinions.
Nor if we can't speak our minds and not fall out over it.
Sorry to spoil your bit of fun Ed, I can take a joke aswell as dish it.
Put it down to time of the month I must be a bit pre menstrual.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
It wouldn't be right if we all agreed all the time, nor had different opinions.
Nor if we can't speak our minds and not fall out over it.
Sorry to spoil your bit of fun Ed, I can take a joke aswell as dish it.
Put it down to time of the month I must be a bit pre menstrual.

I love you too .:kiss:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).